just purchased a 1995 Mercedes E320 needs some work

Asked by Feb 21, 2010 at 10:27 AM about the 1995 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 320 Special Edition

I purchased this car for work and family time.We live in phx Az.
There are a few major things wrong that I have to fix Paid $2,400 for it. The body is in great condition  little chunk of paint off the front passenger fender. Rides really nice. But I really don't have money to put into it HARD TIMES  
1) Head lights don't come on , can get parking lights on and fog lights but not headlights? (drivers side headlight lens has a crack in it, don't think that as any thing to do with it)
2) The A/C only comes out on the drivers side vent and the by the winshield defrost.
3)The drivers door does not lock totaly
The 2 back windows don't open you here the motors run
4) I need the onwers manual (didn't come with any)
5)don't know how to move the side view mirrors
6) Moon roof only slides back doest tilt up WHO CAN HELP ME!!!

50

In case anyone finds this helpful, I'll answer this original post. In regards to the AC not coming out of the center vents, that is an issue related to the vacuum pods that open and close the ducts to direct the flow of air to the various vents. By default, the center vents are closed, and require the vacuum pod to open that vent. Since that pod is has failed, air does not blow through it. This is around a $300 repair job. The part itself is only about $20, but labor adds up because some may have to remove the dash to get to the install.

50

Side view mirrors are adjusted by the knob on the center console where the window switches are. Located on the wooden area before the wooden roller "desk" compartment is.

When I lived in Phoenix, my Mercedes was serviced by Myerstar Service at Hayden and McDowell,NW corner.It is a family run business, specializes in older models, very fair. Call and speak to Valerie Myers about it.

45

Best place I found for my cars - Sun Valley Imports ... in tempe (Miller & Curry Rd) . Good customer service and they know there stuff! ...Family owned and in business for almost 20 Years !!