my cadillac seville sls 03 will click but wont turn over

Asked by Apr 10, 2015 at 04:53 PM about the 2003 Cadillac Seville SLS FWD

i have changed the crank sensor cam sensor both upper and lower the battery, starter, alternator,pcm fuses and ING   fuses and it still wont start still it makes the clicking sound

Run a wire from the battery to the starter and see if it will turn over. If it does, you either have a bad ignition switch/module or a bad neutral safety switch.

the battery is under the seat and the started is under the intake manifold so how would I do that

Well if you can access the starter, you can cross the two terminals with a screw driver and it should turn over. Like in this video:

If starter is under the intake, then I don't think you'll be able to access it without doing a ton of work. Wow, what a bad place for a starter. I guess you'll have to cringe and bring it to the shop. I think to access the neutral safety switch, you have to drop the transmission pan.

okay thank you so much