2010 VW CC: Front passinger window has stopped working anyone know how to fix

10

Asked by Dec 23, 2014 at 03:16 PM about the 2010 Volkswagen CC Sport

my front passenger window stopped working I assume its a fuse. Anyone know which fuse number it is?  Please, thank you.

5,205

When a window goes out I just assume it's the window regulator assembly, which is a big pain. There is a fuse that controls the windows, but a search on the web mainly turned up complaints that the VW fuse box or owner's manual doesn't list where it is. The people had to check them one by one.

10

Thank you for your answer. Guess I'll just have to figure it out one by one, however if I find the answer I'll post it here. Happy Holidays!

9,265

do all your windows go out at the same time or just one in particular ? if only one window goes out its most likely not the fuse or relay cause if it also only works periodticly it would not do that with a blown fuse or realy as well. your window motor has probley burnet out from age or water getting in.

10

Thank you for the answer. The drivers side window is the one that wont move at all. Regarding the front passengers window, I can only use the lever on the drivers side to roll the front passenger window up (have to manually reach over to put it down). The back windows work fine using the front drivers door controls.

10

Also, have to admit it probably got a little wet.

9,265

well my best guess-to-met is that there has been a certain about of water that has penetrated into the mechanism for your cars window mechanics causing this. vw will charge you for an entire unit *motor, glass holder extra* since it comes as a whole. Your best bet for cheap is either online auto parts sites or the wreckers. and have some one who knows what there doing replace it.

Hello Mia, did you find out a solution to this problem? I am having the same exact problem today

Not exactly the problem, but when I replaced my 2010 CC's battery, the driver's side window would only roll 3/4 of the way up. (It rolled down all the way.) Turns out I had to have the driver's door CLOSED to get it to roll up all the way.

9,265

if the car is a convertable it does this so you don't slam the glass into the top and break the glass or the top.