i have a 2010 Spyder and the radio was change but it has a code on the display how do i clear it so it won't show up

Asked by Jun 15, 2016 at 09:01 PM about the 2010 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS

I just want everyone on here to know that the techs at Mitsubishi know what needs to be done to clear the code on the dash when you change out the head unit the fix is very easy and when they tell you that you have to buy all the cables in order for the head unit to work the only one you will need if you want to keep the controls on STEERING WHEEL that is it if anyone on here wants to know how to take out the factory unit and change head unit with something better my after market system will blow the doors dam near off on that spider and that piece of shit system the factory can't hold a candle to what i got and i will prove that any time they want but my info to fix all this i am not giving it away all the info from start to finish will run 49.00 and you will get everything it takes in order for the wiring to match up with what they have in the car and the proper size wire it will take. And the whole system that you will still need to buy for the new complete system that is replacing the factory unit and if you want to upgrade that is on you but if you buy something outside of what i give you to buy that will be on that paper so it will all match up and you do this without talking to me first that will Vold the 7 day return policy on the 49.00 i mean that is pocket change to the amount of money you will save and the time you will save and you can use paypal to send your payment witch will protect you until you get all you info that i am sending you but the info you get will be copyright protected so if anyone thanks they can make copys and send it out i am a computer repairman and i have been programming as well for 8 years with my 20 YEAR electrical background going from muti low voltage to higher voltage all the way up 440 volt system i have work on the little tiny system all the way up to system you walk into to fix that run in upwards of $10,000 a hour downtime that you are contracted on to have running before that hour is up are it is on you i can be reach at jeffbish69@gmail.com or army40272@yahoo.com or leave me a recording on my cell at 502-202-6919 and all payments go to jeffbish7086@gmail.com that is my paypal link you will need if any thing comes up call me we can go over it i will deal with orders on a first come first serve thank you P.S i am in no way working with Miitsubishi i am not connected with them at all just in case they get a little mad at me for this i have records of every little thing that i claim to be and it is MINE