1965 corvair

Asked by Dec 28, 2012 at 11:00 PM about the 2009 Commuter Cars Tango T600

what is my corvair worth

99,065

It's worth whatever someone is willing to pay you for it. There's bunch of them on this site http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/ that are selling for less than $5000

1,320

Your question is incomplete...there were 4 models of 1965 Corvairs and 2 to 3 body styles in each model. Corvairs have never sold for big dollars but some models sell pretty well. The condition is also a big factor. A Corsa coupe with turbo engine will sell for maybe twice as much as a similar condition 500 coupe. You can look online but sometimes the high asking price cars are just there to test the market.