iam interesting to buy this year,vw car,tinguan,which comes out lately,could you please give me some

Asked by Jan 21, 2008 at 07:48 AM about the 2009 Volkswagen Tiguan S

iam intyeresting to buy this year,which comes out recently?/Could you please give me some information?and recommend to buy it or not?

6,775

I dont have a whole lot of experance with this model, I have seen them around and looked at one at the dealer (very quick look). From what I see I can buy better at other places. I didnt like the colour of the one I seen, I HAVEN'T driven one. Once I do, I might change my mind. This is also a new line, it is too new to see what kind of "bugs" are in them. VW has come a long way in the last few years. My advice would be to take one out and test run, not test drive, Take it out for an hour or so and really drive it. I always recommend people to drive it to work and back, as seeing this is more than likely what you will be doing everyday. If you dont like it or you are not comfortable in it you will know then instead of buying it after taking it around the block and buying something you dont like or hurts to drive. My sister bought a car (won't mention what it was) after a trip around the block. well after she brought it home she and her family went on a trip, she ended up taking the bus back because the ride was to bad (she has a bad back). So to make a long story short, Really drive it, Know you will like it. If all that pans out, ENJOY it. Best of luck, Hope this helps. (sorry about the long post over a simple question) Cheers.

42,175

Agreed to all that Casper said, plus I would suggest googling "vw tiguan reviews" or something similar. Keep in mind that a lot of car reviews are sugary and great because the mags/sites get advertising dollars from the manufacturers, but at least you will get a good idea of the pluses and minuses of the car from a slightly biased viewpoint. Also check www.carsurvey.org and see what reviews they have there, I always look there before buying a vehicle.