why is this on my post??

5

Asked by Oct 27, 2015 at 04:01 PM about the 2009 Buick LaCrosse CXL

No one will answer my question or remove this from my post! The post needs a "rebuilt title" to allow a reduced price without this HUGE WARNING!

? Uncertain
$3,726 BELOW
Instant Market Value of $11,526

1,415

what is the question you are asking???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

5

Are you stupid (gearheadRHINO) with your 20 question marks...dumb ass! The question is....... why doesn't it have a "title condition" block i.e., salvage, rebuilt etc...and allow me to put any $$ amount I want on the vehicle without the BIG ASS question mark and under value verbiage ON MY POST! Do you understand the question now????????????????????????????????????????????????

47,475

Click the "contact us" button at the very bottom of the web page and ask CarGurus directly. It is a question for them and not the nut cases that answer repair questions in this forum.

1,415

I answer my questions to the best of my ability, I am from the UK, and I have to translate the questions and my answers into this language you call English when it clearly isn't, so the next time you want advice on your car then I will not put myself out to answer your stupid questions that do not make an ounce of sense, and you Bob do not call people nut cases you do not know, I happen to have currently 215 points on this forum and I enjoy answering questions to the best of my ability. why do stupid americans think they are the best people on earth when clearly just by reading stupid questions on this forum they are not.

47,475

gearheadRHINO, I was speaking generically and the comment was not directed at you personally. I consider myself one of the nut cases. There are many poorly worded and sometimes stupid questions asked on this forum. There are many dumb answers also. Posting an answer with 50 or so question marks probably falls into the dumb answer category, but that is fair as the question was very poorly asked. Name calling is not necessary or helpful.

1,415

sorry for the rude reply Bob

47,475

Hey it's okay. The bad thing about internet forums is there is no expression or emotion in printed words. If you had been sitting in a pub with me and I have spoken what I had written, you probably would have chuckled. Glad to have you here on the forum.

1,415

reading back through I see it was probably not directed at me, I just like arguments on forums that's all :)