my 2009 malibu wont start n no crank???

Asked by May 02, 2013 at 07:50 PM about the 2009 Chevrolet Malibu LT

i have 2009 chevy malibu and we just replace driver side doors before the running perfect
and now wont crank...i dont have any problem whit the alarm system i need son help
thanks

...first you need to make sure that your battery is newer than seven years old...next you need to take a look at the black cable that connects the battery to the chassis ground...clean that connection to the frame, and to the engine, for the big 1/0 cable that is needed to pull the 300 cold cranking amps that your starter needs. Next clean the positive terminal clamp free of corrosion with your garden hose to keep the acid dust out of your eyes...the little lolipop red connection coming from the alternator should be cleaned as well. It is with renewed power and connections to the frame/chassis and to the engine that we can count on your ECU being able to kick on and start making the right decisions~

what about when the positive connector melts and then your car won't start no cranking no start no nothing just clicking

mine is a Chevy Malibu LS model

50

replace starter alternator tested good battery good. will start run for 30 plus minutes turn off and won't. start till it cools off.

180

All my lights come on on mine radio works check engine light is on but it won't crank or click or anything

The head lights come on, the radio comes on, the interior lights come on, When trying to start there is no noises at all except the beeping of the door being open. However the car will not start .

Hello this response was posted on 2/19/2018, I was ready to give up on the issue with my 2009 Chevy Malibu as i tried all and everything that was said here. I Tried from changing computer (ECM), Body Control Module, Both the Key and the Keyless remote, I changed the Radio back to the original, I Changed the battery, I changed the LED lights inside the vehicle, I almost replaced every single relay and fuse on the BCM and the Fuse block, NOTHING worked, I also changed the temperature sensor, the starter, Crank Shafts, I did multiple oil changes as car would start only when it wanted. So the last try was the Fuse box under the hood because my mechanic found out that by pressing down on the fuse box would help the car turn on right away and that meant that at each time i would have to turn on the car I would need to press on that fuse box and for that i would need an extra person to turn on car while holding down on that box, ANYWAYS i replaced it and it looks like that is where the problem was. I ordered it online used for $45 plus shipping and replaced it myself it took me about 1 hour as the blocks underneath were extremely hard to pull out. Anyways hope it helps some. OHHHHHHHHHH and I also took it to the dealer and they told me the problem could of been the interior LED lights if not the starter relay or if not the ECM well i tried all and nothing really worked till I changed the Fuse box. Also My Original radio was not working and so i purchased one at Brandsmart and it is working perfectly fine. :)

Is it hard to replace the fuse box an how much