How I can replacement headlamp

Asked by Feb 10, 2013 at 08:54 PM about the 2008 Chevrolet Uplander LT Ext

8,585

If you are talking about the bulb, check the owner's manual. It will have explicit instructions,and often times a drawing showing you what you need to do. On many of the modern cars, there are a pair of tabs on the top of the headlamp unit. Lift them up, or if they are removable, out, and the unit pulls out from the body, exposing the back of the lamps, and the bulb connections. When you change the bulbs, always have a few alcohol wipes handy. Do not touch the glass with your fingers, and if you suspect that you have, clean the bulb thoroughly with the alcohol. If you don't, the tine amount of oil from your skin will cause the bulb to burn out very quickly.

http://www.carcarekiosk.com/video/2008_Chevrolet_Uplander_LS_3.9L_V6/lights/headlight and may I add to the end of Micheal's post....explode even

Sanchez, wouldn't it be nice like in the old days where you'd pull into a service station and the attendant wearing a special hat and uniform would check your tires and do this service like changing a windshield wiper or burned out bulb while you wait, and all you had to do was tip him in addition to the cost of parts- Yesteryear seems so tasty, but in reality, it was a zoo-

there never is any room for humor in these instructional videos...guess they think that being funny might be too distracting. Guitar player Denis Gauthier becomes----> Penis Goatee, YAY.

OK Bob.... guy walks in to a bar with a spark plug up his nose. Bartender says.... (insert punchline). yeah they are indeed dry

Ok news break..it finally happened! For REAL! The Pope's not Catholic as of 28Feb....What are bears going to do? ???? There is one for ya Bob, reality based

Dopey popey, what has he done this time? sometin...cause whatever he did is causing him to step down...one can only imagine...what would he have done?...most likely sexual in nature, these blokes struggel with sexuality...after all every sperm is sacred...bwapbwaaaa~