Vibration in Steering Wheel and Front end

30

Asked by Jan 19, 2016 at 03:50 PM about the 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt LS

I have a 2008 Chevy Cobalt LS. I'm having really bad issues with vibration in my steering wheel. It does it at high and low speeds, when I brake and when I accelerate. It makes a really bad grinding noise. I've had my front brakes and roaders changed. Racket pinion changed. New tires etc. I cant figure out where this issue is coming from? Any ideas?

71,335

Did a garage do the breaks? And the rack & pinion? Grinding would be from a wheel bearing or a CV joint, otherwise the breaks, but you said they where done. If a garage mechanic did this other work, he would have caught what is wrong.

Best Answer
30

Yes a garage did both. I'm starting to think that it is my wheel bearing and CV joint I saw another person complaining about the same thing and that's what someone else told her?? Hmmm I'll have to get that checked out. Thank you