Has someone ruined it for us, because now we cannot post a picture with our answers?

Asked by Mar 01, 2013 at 07:50 PM about the 2006 Bugatti Veyron 16.4

Used to enjoy having a photo to accompany my explaination of the problem, but now we cannot post pictures as part of our answers....looks like someone near the top has brought the hatchet down on us, which wll limit our communication.  Thanks to you fine people who have ruined it for us who really have something to show, or a ready picture of our pertinent internet search-

kinda makes a person feel handcuffed. thanks again, good people.

happened today as a matter of fact, it was a chevy alternator, and there were SKADS of choices, had a snap of the google search showing three and their respective supplier names and prices, but had to essentially 'carry bricks in my teeth' as I spilled all the info verbose, rather than allowing a photo, and I thought 'this is not at all convenient'...next time I just won't bother.

was just cleaning out the work directory when I found this illustration of a fuse block and the location for the relay, and I thought, this was part of someone's problem that was solved by this drawing...and going to have to talk the hatchet men who apparently think we're best served half nailed-to-the-cross~

92,305

Bummer... I tried a couple different things but nothing dropped a image in the answer.

Henry made it right, even put his ass on the line to assure us there will be NO ads for the gurus!