money

15

Asked by Aug 02, 2008 at 12:34 PM about the 2006 Bugatti Veyron 16.4

how much does a bugatti veryon cost

I would guess around 1 Million $$$$

70

1,500,000 base m.s.r.p. which only means u need. 1,500,000 more then u have now. hahahaha jk jk. just get something like i drive and ull be fine

The price is somewhere @ 1.5 million and 2.5 million U.S dollars right now. There are many orders in queue now though so it'd be around 2.5 million because of demand.

75

$2,450,780 I watched the Top Gear Bugatti Veyron Special and they said about 1 million pounds. And the curancy in England is about half of what it is here.

35

Last time I checked it was still being produced and the base price is around $1,440,000. But honestly, you really don't want a car like a Veyron unless you are like Bill Gates or such, and can afford to keep the tank filled with something like 8 mpg and everything in proper running condition. A better idea would be a Lamborghini Reventon, that is, if you can find one, with 20 cars ever being produced. It is basically a rebodied Murcielago with a fresh interior. So it can be maintained at any Lambo dealer.

A new one costs 2,400,000 dollars. It has a 16 cylinder engine and over 1000 horsepower