I want to change my spark plus. I wanna get bosch platinum +4 spark plugs. Would thoes make any difference in my 08 grand prix. My brother used them in his 97 Camaro And loved them.

25

Asked by Oct 20, 2014 at 08:20 AM about the 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Base

34,165

I'm of two thoughts. One. It's Chicken Soup. It couldn't hurt and two stick with the brand manufacturer installed when new.

241,305

You can use them, but will it make a difference? hard to say. Bosch #4459

Just another opinion. If your spark plugs are not worn out from mileage, don't go to the expense of changing them expecting some performance improvements...those are quality plugs and those guys know what they are talking about, but if they make any difference at all, which as Tom said remains to be seen, and as B-Mark says-- certainly won't hurt-- IMO not worth the effort. Now if it's time to change anyway, ignore me

34,165

Evening F.N. Yeah, putting in the Bosh Plugs isn't going to amount to a pizz hole in a snow bank. It's very unlikely that you can tell the difference in performance. BTW we just had an aftershock. Not real bab but I could hear it coming.

Wow, I went and looked at Google Earth..I thought Bohol was a City, but looks like the name of Island, I see San Pascual, Taglibaran..and at ....http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/ a bunch of quakes last few days

Albuquerque? Long way from New Mexico eh?

34,165

And San Francisco! We just marked the one year anniversary of the 7.3 earthquake that devastated the island. A buddy of mine said it was so violent that he couldn't stand up! The pier and the land around it in our town, Clarin, dropped about a foot! Only recently the international relief agencies have left. The aftershock I felt I could hear coming. Very spooky.

I was driving, on my way to Los Angeles on 17Jan1994. Early in the morning, and missed the freeway collapse by less than an hour. I was southbound on SR 14 approaching I5 and the bridges fell about 30 miles from where I was at the time, stuck on freeway for 3+ hours and felt surprisingly little.

34,165

If you ever do feel a big one you'll be surprised. Up, down, sideways and kind of like a circle. As a result of the earth dropping a foot, my son's preschool has been called off a few times because the tide comes up to the door.

25

Thanks for all the opinions. I'm gunna wait until I need new ones and buy the bosch. By chance does anyone know where I can find the color code for my gp? Was told to look in the glove box, drivers door, and trunk. No luck. Thanks .

241,305

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/pontiac/2008/grand- prix/