How do I know if my Acura Integra has ABS?

Asked by Nov 11, 2013 at 01:13 PM about the 1990 Acura Integra GS Hatchback

I have a 2 door hatchback w/sunroof, no power windows, I think it's a GS or LS not sure, I
don't have the original owners manual because I purchased this used and rebuilt from a
friend of my father's; I'm needing to get the CV Joints replaced and I'm being asked if the
car has ABS but I have no idea ...

305

well 1st look at your cluster and see if you can find a spot that says abs and if you cant to double check look for a unit in the engine bay that has a number of brake lines on it and I believe orange plugs