My Acura keeps overheating.

Asked by May 03, 2011 at 05:16 PM about the 1992 Acura Legend L

We have replaced both head gaskets, new thermostat, bleed out the lines, new water pump and timing belt. The top hose gets hot but the bottom hose stays cold. Ran the car with the thermostat out and both the hoses warmed up. Put the thermostat back in and it overheated and the top hose was hot and the bottom was cold. What else is there to do? Please help me.

I cant answer your ? but i can tell u i changed everything you changed except the gaskets on my 91 legend and its still getting hot please let me know if you figure it out