My wife has a '03 Lincoln LSC Sedan and she loves it. She's not loving me too much because she told me NOT to roll down the driver side window, which I did and it sounded like the window actually fell off its rail into the door! This sounds like an expensive fix and we need to save $. Plus, if I can fix it, my wife will think I'm superman. Any suggestions?

45

Asked by Jun 30, 2014 at 11:58 AM about the 2003 Lincoln LS V6 Premium

My wife has a '03 Lincoln LSC Sedan and she loves it. She's not loving me too much
because she told me NOT to roll down the driver side window, which I did and it sounded
like the window actually fell off its rail into the door! This sounds like an expensive fix and
we need to save $. Plus, if I can fix it, my wife will think I'm superman. Any suggestions?

145

is an easy fix want to work on it. Usually the plastic parts on the window regulator crumble and cause the window to not work properly. You should order a complete window regulator with motor from a catalog that has Lincoln parts or on ebay or Amazon. You then will take door panel off and replace the regulator. Use suction cups to hold glass in up position while replacing regulator assembly. Part cost about $40-$75