Why does my car's radio not work?

Asked by Mar 23, 2015 at 11:25 AM about the 1993 Acura Vigor GS

I received the car from my grandmother a few days ago. It has been sitting in the garage,
barely used ('93 model, a little over 30,000 miles on it), and we took it to a mechanic and
had it repaired, tuned, etc. A new battery was put in, and the radio was working just fine
on my 7 hour trip yesterday to school. Now, it doesn't turn on. The engine is working.

I need the same information above please,I know it has to do with a certain type of number thats on the side of the main stereo and I think you either have to call the dealership of Acura,let me know thanks

275

The display on those units often fails...as it has on my 91 Vigor...and if you are not familiar with that stereo, it is rather complex...you may not be able to see enough info to really hear the thing. Otherwise the stereo fuse may be blown...should be in the main fuse block drivers side kick panel.