i m getting electric shock when m switching off the engine. getting electric shock from key or door.
My 2012 explorers terrain management system is not working is there anything i should try replacing. I disconnected battery positive for 5 min and it didnt work
Tis the season ... this weather brings shocks, shocks and more shocks .. There is nothing in a cars electrical system that can give you a shock ( except the ignition coils) and if they were grounded your car would not run. It seems every-time you touch the car your getting a shock. The key is connected to the cars chassis too. I suspect you are wearing rubber souled shoes and every time you move your feet across the cars carpet you are generating static. During the warm weather ,,, your bare arm is touching the door or door handle and that drains off the static charge before it gets high enough to Zap you. In the cold weather you no doubt have long sleeves and that prevents your arm from discharging the static.
Search Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
Mitsubishi Lancer Experts
Related Models For Sale
Used Cars For Sale