car wont start, all electrical works

25

Asked by Apr 20, 2007 at 02:28 AM about the 1994 Acura Integra LS Hatchback

my car wont start, all electrical components and fuel work, no spark from distributor, replaced ignition module

3,035

Did you check the coil ?

155

it may be your starter im having the same problem with mine it the engine is cool from sitting off for a while, such as an hour or two or hot from being just turned off it will star in any ot these conditions but if i try to restart the car after wiating a little bit the engine wont turn over i generally have to wait 30-45 minutes after having turned it off to start it again so im replacing the starter soon

295

yea im goin with the coil or ignitor known to go on b series engines

75

Is the engine module throwing a CODE? It might be the main fuel relay.

3,575

9 times out of ten, when a honda won't start, the distributor went bad. Make sure to replace your plugs, wires, cap, and rotor as well.

615

I am going to have to go with Daniel on this one, sounds like your distributor is shot. When you replace it make sure you get all your cables back on in the order they came off.

45

the others are right it is in the dizzy, you might be lucky and it just be the coil pack replace it first if you have a spare one or a friend with a spare one.

55

Did you check the starter?

85

I had to replace the ignition coil on mine

95

If the engine doesn't even attempt to turn over or crank, it could just be the clutch safety switch. Happened to me when I dropped my car off at a body shop. And I just realized this was posted over a year ago, lol, but hey it could help someone.

5

I would try distubuter or the ingniton coil

10

My car has the same problem, doesn't start, and the dizzy works, how can I know if the starter dosent work? Any help. Thanks..

I have a question. My 97 GSR Sedan died on me like 4 times after buying it and having it for a day, the last 2 were a little rough it slammed hard and idled every 5 seconds like if the engine wanted to fall lol. But the fourth time I reved it and Rpms just dropped and car turned off, and now it doesn't turn over. After a while to trying to turn it over it makes weird noises. Any help please?