number produced w/cruise

Asked by Feb 02, 2014 at 08:52 PM about the 1968 Ford Mustang Base Convertible

How many 68 convertibles had cruise and air conditioning.  Mine also has the tach is the dash, front disc brakes, power top, seat belt light, deluxe interior, 302 4V motor and C4 tranny, bucket seats and consol, tinted glass.  Curious as to how few made like this

20,805

minor options are not recorded

575

goshencars, I suggest you contact Kevin Marti. The information you want IS available but it's not included in any of the pre-packaged Marti reports Kevin offers. For production numbers based on specific options, Kevin sells his services based on an hourly rate to look up the data. This is an expensive way to get the info you want, but the only way available. You could start by just ordering a Deluxe Marti report for your car. This would at least verify what options came originally on your car. Unless you are the original owner, you have no way of knowing what gadgets and gizmos someone before you added to the car to suit their own taste.... so, your car MAY be all original, it may not. You could also order the "Mustang By The Numbers" book from Kevin Marti (I have one). It's a GOOD book for general info on how many cars came with what options, but it doesn't break down numbers with combinations of options. (which is the info you seek). Good luck, Riff.

575

...this is a small sample of what you would get if you bought the book.

Thanks to all who answered. I wll probably get a Marti report when I finish the car.