1968 Ford mustang

10

Asked by GuruVGWVC Sep 24, 2018 at 08:02 PM about the 1968 Ford Mustang Fastback RWD

Question type: Car Selling & Trading In

I have a 1968 Ford mustang for sale. It needs work
done on it. The body is in good condition original
everything. Just wanted to know how much to sell
it for? Someone offered 3,500

292,285

How about a photo and a little more information. Fast back cars are gold!

10

The car has been sitting in a garage for years. It has original everything, seats, engine. I'm just making sure the price is good. I don't know anything about cars! I just don't want to be taken advantage of!! I understand the car needs work but through the years people have said its a one of a kind?

292,285

I would ask a lot more than that. If you are in California I will buy it from you. Look up the Bullitt car!

10

Ok thank you !! I may go to a auto repair shop and show pictures to see what they say. I feel bad if I don't sell it to this guy!! It's his dream car and I want someone who appreciates the car!! Yet I

292,285

Look on Craig's List for similar cars. If it is not rusty you could get 10 grand or more. Fast backs are very desirable, even more than convertibles.

10

Wow really??? I'm not trying to rob anyone I just want a fair amount! Something was telling me to look further into it before I sell! I saw the same car on a site that was in bad condition for 8? I guess it was good I look into it and asked questions. Thks for all your advice, really appreciate!!!!

10

It's to bad your in California I would have given you a great car at a great deal lol It sounds like you know what your talking about plus maybe you would value the beauty of it!!

292,285

The going rate is fair. If the engine is original even better.