i have a 1995 acura integra. my brake lights arent working. i replace all the bulbs and fuses. eplaced the brake light switch and brake light connector i have power to the brake light connector and switch but the brake lights arent working still. any advice???

Asked by Aug 17, 2016 at 11:13 PM about the 1995 Acura Integra LS Hatchback

Do you have fire in the plug that the bulb hooks into

There is a switch connected to the brake pedal under the dash that could be you problem some of the time theres a spring that brakes.check that to

replaced the brake light switch and the connector. have power to them. i have power to the plugs where the brake light bulbs are, the brake light bulbs are the same bulbs as my taillights. taillights come on but no brake light