check engine light

Asked by Mar 09, 2010 at 07:09 PM about the 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt 2 Dr 2LT Coupe

I have a 2007 chevy cobalt and the check engine light has been on for a while, the problem is that there has
never been a noticable problem with the car in any way. I know that there are certain tricks with vehicles that
you can have the car show you the DTC code on the dash somewhere. I am wondering if anybody knows how
to do that for a cobalt or if they know how to turn the light off.

9,130

The easiest thing to do is just go to advance or autzone and have them scan it and give your a printout of the trouble codes. They can also clear it for you otherwise just pull the battery after you have fixed the problem.

85

mis fire or my other bet is your running super if you do not have an ss or a 2.4 u can not run super u will get a rich code