does it have child safety locks

Asked by Nov 24, 2007 at 05:13 AM about the 2007 Fiat Albea Sedan

Does this car have a child safety, i was at the dealers but didnt get an answer

i dont know much about this car but being a 07 ,i would say yes,open back door should be a switch child proof on-off if nothing else, look in owners manual.

40,315

It should have child safety locks, sometimes they are hard to see, just a switch in the door frame.

5

The only lock that I know of is pressing on the handles inside the doors, that say "Lock" on them, that you use to open the doors. You just have to push on one of them. Hope this helps, if I find out more I'll let you know.