my 1997 acura integra gsr wont start after It gets warm I have got new plugs and wires and it has spark so what else could it be?

Asked by Mar 20, 2014 at 03:41 PM about the 1997 Acura Integra GS-R Hatchback

it will start and I can drive it but only once a day when I shut it off it wont start again it still has spark just wont turn over.

mine has started to do the same did you get yours working

10

My car ALWAYS starts in the morning (When it is cool). I can drive for 10 mins, kill the car and try to start it again and nothing happens. No click, nothing. Everything works, lights, radio, power windows. If I open the hood and wait 30 mins it will start right up. If I am in a hurry I can boost it off and I am on my way. I do have a brand new battery and the old one was only 6 month old and it tested good also. At times I was able to put it in neutral and it would start. Now when it wont start, it wont start. Engine full of oil, radiator full, water temp always normal. I bought this car in December and never had a problem until the weather started getting hot. 1997 Honda Acura. I am about ready to light a match under this thing...