08 Jeep Patriot. All dash lights on, speedometer, RPMs, Oil dropped to zero while driving. Wont start now

Asked by Sep 14, 2016 at 07:45 AM about the 2008 Jeep Patriot Sport 4WD

driving to work, all dash lights shot on, speedometer, RPMS, and oil dropped to nothing.  Now my car won't start.  just had battery and alternator tested a couple weeks ago and they were good.  lights and everything work just won't turn over.

If this doesn't work you need to check your turboencabulator. The 2008 Jeep Patriot has a base-plate of prefabulated amulite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan. The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-boloid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a nonreversible tremie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the 'up' end of the grammeters.

One last thought. If either of those don't work (hopefully you didn't take the first one serious) check for corrosion around the fuse box. This will fix the issue I'm sure.

If this is the problem and it has been fixed please let the community and I know that it is what fixed it.

Jeep_Xpert that doesn't sound like it's it at all. You should do some research and not play around so much next time. The problem is almost certainly with the power steering pump. I would try taking it apart and cleaning it out.

How about you calm down. Guarantee that it is a corroded fuse box connection. CarGod33 - sounds like you need to go get your grade 10

I would be willing to bet you $1,000 that it's nothing to do with the fuse box and DEFINITELY nothing to do with corrosion. That just sounds absurd. Get with the program. Idiot.

So the power steering pump eh? You probably don't drive a jeep or work on vehicles much PERIOD! Don't listen to him, he probably works for a car repair shop and wants you to fork over hundreds so he can scrape off some corrosion for you. If you want we can deal with this like men and fight it out. POS