2007 Kia Amanti stereo with no sound

Asked by May 17, 2017 at 01:14 AM about the 2007 Kia Amanti FWD

Hi i have purchased a 2007 Kia Amanti used it has
a infinity car stereo in it it powers on i out cd it says
playing but no sound how can I fix this

26,385

Take it to one of those stereo places on the corner in every city, and pay way too much money to have a really kickin' stereo system installed- or just drive up to a KIA dealer and when the salesmen swarm on you, have them show you how to work the stereo-

I did not lease it from kia dealer it is a as is car I am not looking to replace the stereo it works there is just no sound I had the stereo checked they said it was working do anyone know wear the fuse box containing the audio fuse is located at in a 2007 Kia Amanti I can not find anything on the web about it

In my 2008 there are 2 fuses for audio. One is in the fuse box to the left and down from the steering wheel. The other is under the hood on the driver's side. It's a big black rectangle box with a knob to unscrew so you can get the lid off. Both have a diagram under the lid showing you which fuse is which. Good luck. Ours isn't working, but the fuses are fine. I think we will be living without a radio.