Fiero 2.5/2.8 Head Kit

55

Asked by Apr 24, 2012 at 09:51 AM about the 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

So a family friend gave me a brand new head kit that he was going to install on his 88 Fiero GT back when the car was new. All of the parts are included but I have no use for it and no idea how to sell it. Does anybody know what a good pricing for the head kit would be? Thanks

295

what's included in the kit?

you can sell it on ebay or craigslist. check out how much they go for at auto zone and expect to get about half of that if it's all complete.

55

I've tried looking for different prices on a kit like this and have had no luck. These are the parts included...

295

You're best bet will probably be to look up individual prices for the components... or just sell them as a loaded head with a set of pushrods. Figure you'll get only slightly more than a used set since those at least look new. A quick check on ebay I see remans for $130-140 with shipping and $100-125 for used. Yours look like remans or new parts so you can prolly get something like that and then look for a cost on the pushrods or just throw them in for added buying incentive. Easiest place to sell something like this would be ebay or try pennock's fiero forum or a similar sight. They have market sections for selling of parts.

3,205

ebay or local swap meet