Engine Drop

Asked by Aug 02, 2011 at 10:02 PM about the 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

I recently recieved a service manuel for this car. It's needs a new clutch. The manuel is very brief but vague upon dropping the engine. It say's remove wiring. There are two visual wire bundles on the fire wall.Are they Male,Female,Have locks on them?
I have a fixed income and do not elect to damage anything dropping the motor. Also, it's on a lift and can I swing the engine to do a clutch change or is it best to totally remove the engine. Any other info will be very appreciated. Chuck  

15

its not that hard to do i took mine out in less then 1 hour but im not putting the same motor in it lol i have a 3800sc going in it. if u need help message me and i will help u out there are 4 bolts to take the cradle out and u lift the car off the motor