tech question

5

Asked by Jun 27, 2011 at 08:50 PM about the 1988 Pontiac Fiero Base

i have a 1988 4cyl fiero it will crank and run then it shuts off like you killed the ignition ireplacedd the fuel pump and the cracked crank sensor checked the coils they were good couldnt test the module didnt have the leads the check engine light is not on when checked it only spits out the code 12 any ideas as to what it could be also replace the fuel pump relay as well

7,415

does the exhaust flow strongly? ...like a normal engine would?

5

i cut the cat off of it to see if it made a difference and it made no difference