My 2.8l v6 fiero has a wire that melts through
whenever I crank the car, it creates a
parasitic draw from the battery and makes it
difficult for the car to crank. According to the
manual, it is labelled as "Backup lamps
control feed from the trans". I believe this
wire is also associated with my fuel line
getting red hot, which can and will cause
fires. Any tips can help.
is there a short in the power 12 volt line...sorry...
As I said, Get a new or used wiring harness.
Search Pontiac Fiero Questions
Are you a UK consumer? CarGurus now has a discussion forum in the UK.
Pontiac Fiero Experts