86'Pontiac fiero car turns over but will not start just suddenly stop pulling into drive way from work...

10

Asked by Sep 29, 2014 at 08:37 PM about the 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT

pulled into driveway car stopped ,as if it was out of gas. could this have anything to do
with the timing gone bad or off set

33,815

Yes. And many other things.

19,040

Could be the fuel pump, fuel pressure relay, Alternator or many other things. Could it be out of gas? Does it turn over?

64,395

If you have less than 1/4 tank of gas,and on and incline,the fuel left the pump,this is well known issue with fiero,s but,could all so,be what is mentioned above by BM,and TA.