Clutch getting stuck after car sits over night/ drives for a while with out pressing the clutch.

35

Asked by Nov 18, 2014 at 05:39 PM about the 1986 Pontiac Fiero SE

Recently my shifter started getting stuck in 5th gear only when driving at highway
speed for an extended amout of time, now it gets stuck in any gear when i go to start
my car. I usually have to pump the clutch several times until i can shift properly. This
morning i felt no pressure in the clutch when trying to start my car, however the clutch
reservoir was full with fluid. i dont know if i need new fluid or if its the slave or master
cylinders.

11,205

Worn synchro's or Clutch adjustment? Time to rebuild??