Where can I get parts?

Asked by Oct 01, 2010 at 12:24 AM about the 1986 Pontiac Fiero SE

I need a hood, driver's side fender, both front headlights and their mechanisms, and the piece under the hood (where the licnese is).

The car is an automatic.   It was in an accident.  No one was hurt.

Once I know I can get the parts, then I will have the car towed for repairs and find out if the frame is ok.

Ellen

25

jegs and summit.com can help out with parts

35

you can try your junk yard or this online store if you really can't find anything. a little pricy but they have almost everything. i've gotten a fair few things from them. http://www.fierostore.com/

295

If you need hard to find parts specifically for the Fiero, your best bet is the Fiero Store. Always check places like AutoZone, Advance Auto, etc and places like Summit first since you can quite probably get better parts for a better price. Also, a good place to look for the occasional fix is rodney dickman's site. He's got some nice kits for rebuilding and fixing some common problems.

185

Where are you located? We have several Fiero's at www.nordstromsauto.com. that we are parting out. We are in South Dakota. If you cant find what you need on our website call and ask for Brian I can help you find the parts you need.