Electrical connection on carb.

Asked by Jul 12, 2016 at 12:13 PM about the 1985 Pontiac Fiero Sport

What is the electrical connector on the carburetor on my 1985 pontiac fiero
and where would i be able to buy one.  The one that is on there is old and
brittal and would like to replace it.

23,175

Carburetor? Or throttle body assembly? (it vaguely looks like a carburetor). One electrical connector is the throttle position sensor assembly, but a picture would really help. Also what engine you have (I assumed a 2.5L with the model 300 throttle body).

its a 2.5 L It could be a throttle body. its right on top as soon as i take my air cleaner lid off

here is a picture of what i am looking for

23,175

That is the fuel injector. I uploaded an image of the throttle body here. http://imgur.com/1HZNOuR

Does the fuel injector come with the wiring plug

23,175

This is likely part of the wiring harness. I think if you google or search ebay for "injector harness" for your make/model/year you'll find that connector. Just remember you appear to have the "model 300" throttle body. There is probably a specific part number for that connector but that will take some digging to find out what it is.