where is the air door temp blend actuator climate on passenger side located on a 2007 Lincoln Towncar

Asked by Oct 05, 2014 at 02:06 PM about the 2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature

we have a 2007 LincolnTowncar that is blowing cold air  out on the passenger side and
warm air on the driver side where is the air door temp blend actuator located?

Donna-Marvin Rouse

Read this on repairpal.com. My parents' car is going the same thing. --- I just had the same problem with my 2007 Lincoln MKZ. There was a bad sensor. There is a huge problem with the location of the sensor. It is between the evaporator and the firewall inside the cabin. This requires the removal of the dashboard to replace the sensor. The part is about $50 and the repair will be about $900. The sensor was allowing the system to freeze because it wasn't allowing the compressor to cycle on and off. It would work fine at idle, but when I would drive for about 20 minutes, the air would go warm and there was no air flow coming from the vents. When that happens, stop and check to see if the hoses under the hood are covered in thick frost and/or ice. As the comedian would say, "There's your sign"!