I have a loose tube on the left side of my motor right how do i figure out what it connects to

Asked by Jul 26, 2015 at 08:04 AM about the 2003 Land Rover Range Rover HSE

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

It sorta looks like one of the hoses off
of a vacuum that's all scunched like an
accordion. Its black and has a clamp to
hold it in to whatever it is supposed to
connect to at the end of it. Its more
towards the right front top corner

2 Answers


2 definitely good ideas, 1 compare to another vehicle. 2 put up a pic and see if theres a response. hoses like that may carry fresh thermactor air, heated air, or air that cools. if its convelute, it could cover another hose, pipe, or harness I suppose.


If you look at the motor head on you will spot where it goes

Your Answer

Land Rover Range Rover Experts

  • #1
  • #2
  • #3
    Tom Demyan
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Mercedes-Benz S-Class
106 Great Deals out of 7,167 listings starting at $2,000
Used Mercedes-Benz G-Class
6 Great Deals out of 1,467 listings starting at $26,995
Used Cadillac Escalade
209 Great Deals out of 11,975 listings starting at $2,500
Used BMW X5
325 Great Deals out of 18,048 listings starting at $2,895
Used BMW 7 Series
114 Great Deals out of 4,855 listings starting at $3,950
Used Chevrolet Tahoe
528 Great Deals out of 36,655 listings starting at $1,375
Used Jeep Grand Cherokee
831 Great Deals out of 75,648 listings starting at $899
Used Porsche Cayenne
103 Great Deals out of 5,342 listings starting at $3,595
Used Mercedes-Benz E-Class
396 Great Deals out of 19,984 listings starting at $1,850

Used Cars For Sale

2014 Land Rover Range Rover HSE For Sale
106 listings starting at $45,998

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.