What is the average cost, including parts & labour to have a Timing change replacement & T-junction assembly replaced on my 2004 Disco 2 se????

Asked by Apr 30, 2016 at 12:40 PM about the 2004 Land Rover Discovery SE

237,845

Call a few shops in your area. Might be stuck going to a dealership though as most local garages don't work on LR's. Why are you replacing the timing chain?

I was driving and it overheated, was told that it needed a new T-junction bleeder and hoses....Had to get a flat bed to haule it home because it wouldn't start.... Someone told me that it sounded like it was the timing change, I'm not really sure and just wanted an idea of what to expect before I put it in the shope....

46,415

I think you mean timing chain. If it is that it will be expensive, but it's a Range Rover and they are not cheap to repair.

Thanks for the correction you'r right, it's timing chain.... I love my truck she's been with me from since new and is worth fixing....