I recently have lost power to my cigar lighter and radio. I ran power to the actual radio fuse and all is well. What supplies power to this?

Asked by Mar 03, 2014 at 07:39 PM about the 1997 Land Rover Discovery 4 Dr SE AWD SUV

Check the fuse

All the fuses are good. That was obvious. What I was asking is what fuse ahead of theses fuses in the block supplies power to those fuses specifically ...is it a relay somewhere else that I don't know about? The relay bank under the hood appears to all have power as well.

fuseable links in the engine bay fuse box first, also you may have a faulty accessory relay which is located behind the kick panel in the passenger footwell

Randy, I also found that my Father's 1998 Disco has some Relays under the Drivers seat as well.

i also have the same problem of radio and lighter not working. did you solve pronlem

i suspect that it must be an accessory relay under the foot kick boards since i did some welding there and may have touched some wiring. do any one know if any relay is connected with the accessories(radio and lighter)