Hello, I am a bit confused, cannot find ant detaild guidance yet. I have 1994 Defender110 3.5 v8 and need to have what components i must have to make AirCon upgrade to my car? Thanks for all guidances

Asked by Oct 25, 2015 at 05:28 PM about the 1994 Land Rover Defender 90

LandRover Defender

1,255

could you "re word" your question please can't quite understand what you are asking, do you want to convert the old rover v8 to run aircon or what????

1,255

the old landy wasn't designed for aircon and I don't think the rover v8 was designed to have a pump fitted to it, the later 3.9's as fitted to the old Range Rovers where but I don't think an early 3.5 twin carb will have the mountings for the pump and the 110 was never designed to have aircon not until about the year 2002 I f I remember correctly

I put it in 2 1995 D90's. It was expensive , requires an A/C radiator mounted in front of existing radiator, adding a pulley and belt to run the compressor and of course mounting the interior vents and controls. Good luck!