Why does my '94 brakes lock up?

Asked by Nov 30, 2014 at 12:53 PM about the 1994 Suzuki Samurai 2 Dr JL 4WD Convertible

I have a 1994 suzuki samuri that ive changed the tub on wheni did i sprayed theinner and
outter firewall with a bedliner substance. I also flipped the springs andojce put
backtogether the brakes would lock up to the point of no movement. ive replaced the
master cylindar had the brake booster rebuilt and they continue to lock up. when they
lock up you may release the pressure by any of the bleeeder screws and it wont lock up
for a couple days then it will continue to lock up.any help or thoughts would be greatly
appreciated. thanks.

9,780

I only experienced that problem once in all the repairs I've performed. It was the wrong master cylinder replacement. I literately had to get out of the car and release brake pressure by bleeding off the pressure. I only got back by using the emergency brake to stop because using the pedal was only good for a few stops before I had to bleed the pressure