dropping gas tank & changing fuel pump

30

Asked by Jun 06, 2013 at 09:18 AM about the 1990 Chevrolet Lumina 4 Dr Euro Sedan

I have to change my fuel pump. Any advice, instructions or diagrams would help. I
asked this question yesterday & was directed to a video on youtube. However
youtube said the video didn't exist. I'm looking for answers on a 1990 lumina euro
3.1 Thanks.

65

It will probabvly be easier if you can raise the car. Make sure you remove the positive battery cable. I have much older cars, but the one mistake i made was leaving the piece of rubber fuel line a bit too long. When i put the tank back on, it bent and would not allow fuel through. I had to remove the tank again and correct that mistake. So watch for that. Hope this helps and good luck!

http://www.ehow.com/how_6584733_replace-fuel-pump-chevy-lumina.html