Do you have a picture of the window regulator for a 1996 Olds regency 98, left front. This would be extremely helpful to me. Thanks for your help. Tony.

30

Asked by Jul 30, 2015 at 04:52 PM about the 1996 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight 4 Dr Regency Elite Sedan

I have a hole used unit with
motor, but I don't want to take
the hole door apart to find out
I have the wrong unit!  I talked
to the vender myself and gave
him the info twice but I'm in
AZ and the part came from
MI.

http://www.carid.com/dorman/front-driver-side-power-window-regulator-mpn-740-682.html?gclid=CKPAk9rhg8cCFQQHaQodVmkDmQ

No guarantee, the one you specified for some reason turned out to be really hard to find. But best I can do is link above and this

30

Well I'll just have to pull the door apart and hope for the best. I appreciate your quick response to my question and I know that this is a oddball item. That's why my buddy brought this one to me as I couldn't find one that worked locally. I'll let you know how I make out and send you a pic of the unit if its the correct one. Thanks again for your help, your fellow car nut ( since 1968 ) Tony. P.S. if you ever need help with any early mopar problems give me a shout! I built and raced(drag) them until 1975.