Continued Tail Light Out alert in information center

Asked by Jan 31, 2017 at 08:48 AM about the 1995 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight 4 Dr Regency Elite Sedan

I continue to have a tail light out alert come up in my information center but have replaced all bulbs and there is no light out.  This only occurs when I first start the car, then it starts to ding and I can clear it out.  Rechecked all bulbs to make sure correct ones were used.  Not sure where to go next to resolve the problem.

104,215

If you can clear it out then you may have a power or ground issue with the warning module, you might want to check the connections and the dash assembly grounds.