were is located fuse for Radio on 1995 Oldsmobile 98

Asked by Jul 12, 2013 at 06:31 PM about the 1995 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight 4 Dr Regency Elite Sedan

After disconnection buttery in my 1995 Oldsmobile 98  power knob of radio did not work,
but time clock is working. Now I could not Listen  radio. What possible way to fix this
problem. Where is located fuse for the radio?

68,735

If your radio is a "theft lock" unit you'll need to try and get the code to unlock it. With GMs "theft lock" radios any time the radio loses power it locks and cannot be used until it is unlocked using a security code. You may still be able to get the code from you're local GM dealer. You'll need to bring your VIN and proof of ownership of the vehicle. So have your driver's license and registration with you. HTH. -Jim