I just bought a 91 Oldsmobile 98 Regency elite. Do you have the correct model number for that part the one in there goes to a 92,93 88

40

Asked by Aug 14, 2014 at 09:47 PM about the 1991 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight 4 Dr Regency Elite Sedan

Ok i bought a 91 Oldsmobile 98 regency elite with 77k on it. The climate control panel
showed 3 dashes in window And it was completely down nothing worked. I checked
panel and seen it was burnt out. I ordered one from salvage yard I plugged it in and got
nothing. I am confused because the panel in there comes from a Olds 88 I ran the
model number and thats what it came back as. Do you know the correct AC delco
model number for that part and where I can find one. The one that was in the car had 8
pins in plug the one from the salvage yard had nine not sure what one I should have in
the car. Thanks for ant help you can give.

36,175

Don't know the part number BUT if the one that you got has more pins the old one did. You got the wrong part. Plain and simple.

40

You are right. Upon further research I found out they put these heater control panels in 92, 93 Olds ninety eights to. Now I do have a 91 olds ninety eight Maybe it was near end of run when car was made .

36,175

Check the manufacture date. Sounds like you do.

40

I received new used climate control panel. It is and exact match for the one that was in car. When I plugged it in got same results 3 lines on display. Only thing different is that panel lights up when i put on head lights