Anyone know the production numbers for the 1990 Touring Sedans?

495

Asked by Dec 01, 2011 at 05:13 PM about the 1990 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight 4 Dr Touring Sedan

Just seeing if anyone knows the production numbers for the 1990 Touring Sedans, rare options, other interesting facts specific to the Touring Sedan............unless you have owned one, you are driving your Grandfather's Oldsmobile!

75

There were 62,395 1990 Oldsmobile 98 regencys produced. Of these 44,481were Brougham models. Of those only 5,566 were the touring Sedans.The Touring Sedan model original base price was $ 26,795 the most expensive of the 3 models. Hope this helps

495

You gave me a number I have never been able to find, now only if I could find the exact number w/ the options I have. Thanks so much!

75

My pleasure... Glad to have helped

10

I had my 87 Olds 442 in for repairs at the Olds dealership and I figured I would check out the new cars. When I walked into the showroom and saw that Grey Touring Sedan sitting there I Immediately fell in love with it. After the sticker shock wore off ($29,300) I traded in the 442 and took on another coupon book. That same Touring Sedan is still in my garage. Although it is burried under a bunch of stuff I still have it and I will never sell her. I am going to repair the ABS brakes and revive Ol Grey soon.