Does the 1995 Oldsmobile 88 have a fuel pump cut off relay? If so, where is it located on the vehicle?

Asked by Aug 01, 2015 at 11:42 AM about the 1995 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale 4 Dr STD Sedan

My 95 Oldsmobile 88 is not getting any power to the fuel pump.  Not sure what the
problem is.

9,910

There is a relay in the main fuse assembly and most fuel pumps have the pressure switch mounted internally. If it's bad than you may have to change the whole assembly. I just bought the complete unit for a 2002 Grand Prix (including the tank fuel sender) for $90

98,525

The fuel pump power on your rig will only be on for a few seconds, if the engine is not started within that time frame it shuts the power off, you can jumper the relay and see if the connector has power at the pump, then plug it in and listen for the pump running.

40

The fuel relay is actually over by the glove box. You can see it inside there on the right side. A new relay costs about 13.00. Not site yet of the best way to get to it yet, but I'm about to find out as I have to change mine.

Usually can get to it underneath the glove box.