Looking for the DLC connection

Asked by May 18, 2013 at 10:54 AM about the 1995 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale 4 Dr STD Sedan

want to check the On Board Diagnostics Code

101,465

You need a code reader that supports both OBD 1 and 2. The port is located under the dash on the drivers side.

Thank You for confering the Location. The connector was disconnected and tucked in with other wires out of my site. Upon removing the panel in day light I was able to see the connect. I plan on getting a Cable to link the DLC 16-pin to the USB port of my Netbook from Red Devil rivers. And download an Advanced Automobile Tuning Software that is freeware if it works then I will give a donation. The 1995 Ol=dsmobile has an upgraded V-6 Engine that is not compatible with OBD-1 software.TunerPro was written to be Compatible with the GM Vehicles upgraded Engine. Again Thanks you made me a Happy Camper Hope to pull a Frolic Travel Trailer. Thank You tenspeed.