1993 oldsmobile 88

Asked by Sep 04, 2008 at 01:03 PM about the 1993 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale 4 Dr LS Sedan

I replaced the plugs and wires for my car.Now when i start it the engine runs rough and shuts off. Please tell me what can be wrong

465

first off what kind of plugs did you put in single electrode copper plug is all you need if you put one of this double triple or quad electrode it'll run very poorly also check your firing order make sure everything is connected properly especially to your coil

905

in a g.m. car use acdelco tune up parts and never will you get any problems. check your firing order, and did it run rough before?